Tuesday, December 23, 2008

first post ever!!!

Well, I hope that nobody is expecting lucid, well thought out postings from me. I thought that this was probably the best way to keep extended family and distant friends up to date with what's happening in my life. Because of my sometimes hectic schedule, most posts will likely be quick and somewhat nonsensical.

Today, my Dad and Stepmom are arriving to share Christmas with me, Mark and, of course, Logan. I am super excited even though I am still not ready. I have reached the conclusion that I will not get all of the decorating done and I will still have piles of cluter in different places in my house. Maybe it will be a Christmas present for them to occupy the baby while I deal with the clutter--like I'm giong to want to do that while they are here! Oh well. Things are clean, if not tidy. It will probably do me some good to admit that I don't have control over all aspects of my life.

If you are peeping in to see what I am up to, welcome. I hope to have entertaining things to add often enough to make you want to come back. Be patient, this post, like my life, is a work in progress.

Merry Christmas, 2008. I am looking forward to 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment