Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!!!

OK, Christmas Eve has finally arrived. My parents got here yesterday with no problems. This morning, while I worked, Bonnie decorated my Christmas tree, while Dad watched and Logan stole ornaments and ran squealing from the room! He was having such a good time. There were several times that he had 4 or 5 ornaments in his hands (with the assistance of the tray on his walker). He is busy, busy, busy! It's a good thing that I didn't try to put anything under the tree early. I'm pretty sure that he would have destroyed the packages at every opportunity. Bonnie and I spent the afternoon shopping and made it to every location on our list and got everything on our list without a moment to spare-we actually closed WalMart. As soon as Logan went to bed, we began the wrapping marathon. I am so greatful that she is helping. I didn't realize how much there was until I started pulling things out! Almost everything is now under the tree and it is beautiful. I can't wait to see what Logan does when he sees it! He has been stealing the paper and bows already. I'll take pictures and figure out how to post them on this thing as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment